Thursday, March 31, 2011

alot to do about nothing

Oh spring, please hurry..
So today feels like a good day.  For starters, It so nice and WARM outside.  The weather, it agrees with me.  As well, yesterday morning Grace and I brought home a Antique toy box, which I am in LOVE with, and I gotta sat, she loves it too!  Its so Me, and the price wasnt bad either.  I plan on doing a post about her room one day, so maybe I'll put pictures in then.

Then, I managed to clear out her closet and tidy it, and gathered up her clothes to take to once upon a child.  Once that job was done I got the rest of my house cleaned, pretty much to my old standard (you know the standard pre-baby learning to walk).

My Friend, Tammy's Garden. 
So when I woke up this morning, I had nothing to clean up. My heart feels happy just thinking about.  Just ask my husband, my whole mood can rest on the state of my home.  Now add to the mix, a friend popping over for tea with her baby boy.  Someone to share my "mug of tea" ?  Done!

Then I piled grace into the car, sans jackets, and headed over to have tea with another friend. Chocolate MINT tea from Davids tea, ah, is there a better kind?  Not for me.  And Tea with a great friend? Well, you can't pay for a therapy like that!

And tonight, we are headed out with our Friends Cole, Kandice and Baby Lexie (who just so happens to be exactly 2 weeks younger than Grace face).  We get to sit in box seats at the Oil kings game.  A night out of the house where the kids can still be contained, ah, yes please.
BBQ's in the summer, aren't far off now!

So, while Grace is down, and the house is still clean,  and the sun streams in the windows, I think I'm gonna peruse the internet, looking for a double white beds, or maybe an old white bed that's just waiting to come home to me... 




Hope you can find your way to the sunshine today, a little of it can go a Long way..

2 comments:

  1. Ah such a great feeling to have the house clean and have free time to do whatever makes you happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that the best feeling in the world?? My mood depends greatly on the state of my house, too. Today, its wonderful! Baby is napping and I'm sipping ' buckingham palace' tea in the ray of sunshine! ahhhhh

    ReplyDelete