Thursday, March 17, 2011

call it a day

Whew-  What a week, and its not even over yet.  I'm really so sick.  Geoff is not doin so great either.  This flu is a knock out.  To any of my friends that have got it.. I share my glass of ice chips with you.  Sorry no post really this week.  But I can barely see straight.  Today I feel my best, and am going to wash my hair.  Sigh. Yucky, I know.  But On the up side I have been thinking of future blog posts- So thats something, is it not?

But for now, and for your sakes, I think I will keep this short.  But I miss this and you guys! (ps-Angela, I haven't heard a peep from you, am I to assume your busy with BNB? Also An Idea I have for future Post!)
If you are looking for something entertaining this afternoon, and cant summon the energy to do something off the couch?  Check out this site  www.whiteberryreinvented.com  Best blog, and she's having a blogarage sale!(Angela, good furniture for a BNB, check that out as well, in her furniture part of her site)

Anyhow, for now, I think I will shower up and curl back into bed with my fat FAT cat Stewart and my slender white foot-warmer, Zoey, and call this afternoon, over!

 No day is so bad it can't be fixed with a nap.  ~Carrie Snow


2 comments:

  1. wow. not one, but TWO shoutouts.... thank you.....

    yes. uber busy. i'm PMing you the mockup for my site.... i found the most beautiful stuff at winners ( you have to remember i don't have the luxury of edmonton shopping in this one horse town).... ahhhh... you would love it. but i'm still stuck on bedding.... do you have an american address by chance???

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, but my sister has friends in montana and they are seeing them soon, you should text her.. what the bedding issue? I havent got to look much either... soooo blah, I keep telling geoff id like to come for a visit to see you guys..

    ReplyDelete