Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Just a quick thought

Hi!  I think I'll be putting out a post later this afternoon, but I thought in the mean time, I'd ask you for something.. I know some people have been have difficulties signing up to follow my blog, so I thought I'd try to help...

Ok, so on the right side of my blog, there is a button that says Follow(right below it are the people that already follow) click on that follow button.. A box will pop up..Then it gives you 3 accounts to choose from , google, twitter, and Yahoo.  Click on one of those if you have an account with them.  If you don't have an account with them, there will be a place that lets you create one!  I'd really love to have ya!

If you like, I'd also like to have email addresses, so I can send them to your account when I update my blog (espescially if you decided not to follow) Send them to my personal account.  I would never give them out to anyone.  They would stay just with me. 

Thanks everyone! Look forward to hearing from you soon!geoffandkatie@hotmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Katie, I would love it if you would follow my blog as well. www.fablifeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kasia I think I'm following now...Haha, I mean i followed the steps, so I believe I am

    ReplyDelete