Wednesday, September 20, 2017

I asked dry shampoo more than it was capable of....

Today was gonna be a hard day.  Nothing un-ordinary was going to happen.  In fact it was going to be a very,  very basic day.  And those are my hardest.  For so many reasons, but thats not where I'm headed to day. 

I asked my dry shampoo to do more than it was capable of, I needed to save 5 day old hair and make it epic.  Today my brain told me, if I could just get that one thing right, my day would be good. Possibly even great. At first I thought that about my lipstick(which is a new love of mine).  But once I got that reddy-orange lip on I thought, Well, who are you kidding lady.  So I took the next five minutes and three baby wipes to get that off.. Hence, NEEDING the dry shampoo to fix me.

Well I combed and I sprayed and curled and sprayed and combed... and so on.  But Here I was.  Stumped that it wasn't fixing my day.  

Its like when your whole life is messy.  In complete disarray, and you think, If I could just get my home to show home status, my inner issues would be tidier too.  If I could just arrane the cutlery to look like a magazine article I once read, all would change in my life and we'd be on the right track.

But, do you know what guys.  Its not really ever gonna work.  If you think I tidy kitchen will make for a tidy mind, your set up for failure.  like, Im saying, I know Chip and Joanna Gaines, gots it goin' on but we have no idea the shape of their minds.  I dont even know how much dry shampoo chip uses.  And even if I did, it STILL doesnt mean hes OK.

Ok, Ok. I got off on  a tangent.  I dont want you to think I'm preaching here.  Im more trying to convince me.  Its not the perfect kitchen that looks like Oprah Winfrey's country cottage in the Hamptons thats gonna change your day.  And its definitely not the dry shampoo that Taylor Swift uses.  (unless Im buying the wrong kind) Its either is or isnt a good day and thats all up to you.  

And maybe just a little tidy kitchen and dry shampoo...!?


1 comment: